Terms and Conditions
Please answer the PAR-Q test.
The First Step
Before you begin an exercise program, take a fitness test or substantially increase your level of activity, make sure to answer the following questions. This physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q) will help determine if you are ready to begin an exercise routine or program.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition or that you should participate in physical activity only as recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest during physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance from dizziness? Do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or a heart condition?
- Do you know of any reason you should not participate in physical activity? If you answered yes to one or more questions, if you are over 40 years of age and have not been active recently or if you are concerned about your health, please consult your doctor before taking a fitness test or substantially increasing your physical activity.
If you answered no to each question, then it’s likely that you can safely begin exercising.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU (“USER”) AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OR CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Darin Claasen cannot be held responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), injury or death occasioned or caused by your reliance upon any information contained within this website.
- This website is an educational service that is provided in good faith to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle and help you reach your health and fitness goals. It is your responsibility to exercise safely and within your own limits.
- We are not medical professionals and anything in this website is only advice. If you have any doubts you should consult your doctor before beginning this or any other exercise or eating plan.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on darinclaasenfitness.com for people with both known and unknown conditions, or in poor health. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such diet plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities.
- The information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold darinclaasenfitness.com, its owners, agents, and employees at no fault from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the fitness and diet plans discussed on this website.
- Darin Claasen or dconlinefitness.com do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any website listed or linked on his site. Materials in dconlinefitness.com are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, HTML code, databases and other intellectual property are protected by International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, published, reprinted, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means.
- All membership packages on dconlinefitness.com are a minimum 3 month rolling contract.
The material on this website is provided “as is” and without any warranties of any kind either express or implied.Darin Claasen and dconlinefitness.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Darin Claasen does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Favts and information on this site are belived to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this site is to be used as information purposes only.
Member Release of Liability
By enrolling in this program of strenuous activity, I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit my participation in the training programs. I fully understand that I may suffer injury as a result of my participation in exercise and hereby release Darin Claasen Fitness and DARIN CLAASEN from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, that may occur by reason of heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, whether occurring during or after my participation in the program or use of the conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities, regardless of fault.
If you have any doubt regarding your health and ability to take part in an exercise program, this one or any other exercise plan, you should always consult your doctor before you start or during if you feel your health is at risk at any stage.
Clients with heart problems, high/low blood pressure, on prescribed medication, pregnant or who have any form of medical condition should consult their doctor before starting any exercise plan. Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone and should be carried out at a pace that is comfortable for the user. Users should discontinue participation in any exercise activity that causes pain or discomfort. In such event, medical consultation should be immediately obtained.
I Agree To The Above Terms
You Must Agree To The Above Terms To Sign Up