HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training
Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow….stop procrastinating
- This is one of the daily trainer workouts which mean I will be uploading workouts on a regular basis
- Each workout will be rated with difficulty level, the HIIT & recovery Zone, if equipment is needed and time needed for workout
- Workouts will range from 20 min to 45 min
- These workouts can be done anywhere, at home or in the gym.
Who is it suited for?
- The time restricted person with a basic to Intermediate fitness level.
- Most workouts don’t need equipment and can be done anywhere.
Why is it so effective?
- HIIT stands for High-Intensity Interval Training and is a relatively new phenomenon in the fitness world and one of the most effective ways of getting results fast.
- By combining strength training with the High-Intensity Exercises, you will get the best of both worlds.
- By following the specially designed order in each circuit, you will tone every single muscle group and increase your cardio fitness
- They will burn more calories than the old school workouts, where people spend 60 min doing steady state cardio.
- A huge benefit of these workouts is that they cause the afterburn effect, which means you will be torching calories up to 24hrs after your workout ends.
Want to start this program, Sign up now
Already a member? Sign in now ›