DC Fitness Protein Balls
A quick & easy recipe for DC Fitness protein balls.
Ingredients to make 12 balls.
* Crushed hazelnuts, small handful
* Whey powder, 7 scoops
* Raw almonds, ground – 100g
* Coconut, ground – 100g
* Raw cacao, 15g
* Maple syrup – a splash
* Vanilla essence – Few drops
* Coconut milk – 1/2 Cup
– Place half the crushed nuts to one side
– Combine the rest of the nuts and ingredients together in a bowl
– Slowly add the coconut milk to form a thick dough.
– Put the mix into the fridge
– When its cooled, roll into balls, wetting your hands a little will help.
– Roll the protein balls in the rest of your hazelnuts
Enjoy your DC Fitness protein balls!!!
3. Approx Nutritional values per ball.